BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Additions for the New Addition!

Well, her room is JUST about complete... and as I was sitting, making up a poster board to display at the baby shower, I decided I would share some updated photos of how the room has come along. It really looks amazing. I can't compliment my husband ENOUGH on how great of a job he did designing, creating, and completing her room. He's a great dad! And these kids could not be blessed enough with the wonderful things he creates for them! Here is her new Crib organizer! I had to add a touch of Care Bears to this room, naturally, as it was a childhood passion of mine, and some of the additions are things I have had since I was a young young little girl. This however was not one of them, we bought this at resale, and the colors matched, so Allan was delightful enough to allow me to put it up! I think it's a GREAT addition!
This bumper we were lucky enough to find at resale as well. It matches the colors, and adds a few. It is butterflies, which is one of the three things we've put in the room, and we were excited to finally be able to say that the Crib is MOSTLY complete. Just need a blanket, and we're set!
The crib sheets were a fun addition as well. This is one of four that we've added to the room. I like the color of the stripes, and how well they work in the room! It's very much something that makes me happy! Couldn't ask for things to fall in to place better!
The changing table has started to be organized, with the few things that we have! I love the free samples that we keep getting. Looking forward to getting more! haha... Just needing to change the cloth on the changing pad, and paint the stars on the side, and when that is done, it will be complete!
The curtains turned out AMAZING. Allan really is a great sewer! They are identical to the curtains in Ethan's room, only these are purple, and his are blue! We did both sides of her curtain in the same pattern, unlike Ethan's, who has a Mickey Mouse head print on the inside layer. But they look great in the room!
There's more photos added, of the additional things we've put in the room! Looking forward to sharing things from the baby shower!

0 comments: