BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008









Well in the excitement of the Christmas season, we've started to notice our littlest of little loves doing a first! SMILES! And let me tell you, it is by far the cutest smile I have ever seen in my life, well okay, I lied, it's exactly tied with how cute her brother's smile is. But it is so precious to see her little face just light up. We've found her "smile spots" on her face, where we can tickle her to get a good reaction. It's actually quite precious.

Along with noticing how wonderful her smiles are, we've also been having fun just playing around and taking pictures of her. Daddy especially takes great interest in loving on his baby girl!









I do so adore the family that we've created. We just feel complete! Not that we didn't when Ethan was born, but things just fit, and feel right now! Our wonderful family of four!


The three greatest loves of my life!






and of course, what fun is it being a mom, if you can't play dress up with your daughter! My aunt Monica bought this wonderfully cute little hat for Maddie, and thank goodness, because we have the most perfect season for it. When I put it on her, I couldn't help but laugh, and tear up with joy because of how stinking cute she was in it. It's one of the most amazingly cutest things I've seen on her. So I took some photos, and wanted to share them with you! Enjoy!



and of course she loves it too!










We're just excited as she becomes more alert these days, waking up longer, and spending time looking around. She's so strong, her grip, her neck, just very interested in figuring things out. We're having so much fun going through all of this again!

0 comments: