BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas with Maddie!


Well - - as Christmas time is approaching, we are learning the difficulties of baby's first Christmas, when baby is so small still. Though we're definitely making the most of this wonderful time of year. One of the traditions I've really tried to hold on to is always having Christmas photos taken of Ethan, and I'd like to continue this tradition with my beautiful little lady. So we embarked on a photo session with our two little ones, and needless to say, though the experience was less than fun, the moments captured are well worth it.
We decided to find the cheapest photo package we could find (because after all, we're not made of money), and ended up going where we had had Ethan's taken at 6 months for his first Christmas. Though really, they weren't actual "Christmas" pictures. Ethan of course was LESS then cooperative, and wouldn't sit close to his sister without having to "take a moment". So we, I kid you not, got ONE photo of the two of them together. And thank goodness it was SO precious!
Maddie of course was not very cooperative either. We'd have to plug the "bink" in her mouth until she'd calm down, then take it out quickly to get a shot of her, before she'd start crying again. It almost felt defeating! And let me tell you, it was worth the $5 the package cost us. But there were some OH so precious moments caught on camera, that we were so thankful for.
I love this photo, because really, it was just Allan calming our little bundle of fury down because she was SO upset, and it just shows that sometimes, all a girl needs is her daddy!



And in all honesty, who could NOT love that face. She's so amazingly beautiful. I can't get over how blessed I have been with the good lookin' kids that have been welcomed in to our household. I just stare at them in amazement of how so very cute and cuddly they are.




So look for your Christmas cards, they should be coming soon (as long as I have your address) - - though in truth, none of these pictures will be on them! haha... There will be more Christmas memories to share as Santa visits our home in the next couple of days to do our annual photo shoot! But I'll share more later.
Eventually, I plan on being able to take these photos on my own, because I love photography and want so badly to be able to do it for the rest of my life. But for show, I will let the not so professionals worry about getting my kids in good light!

0 comments: